CABINN Express - Temporarily Closed!
- The hotel has a total of 86 rooms with 263 beds.
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, TV and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi with a speed of up to 100 MB all over the hotel.
- The reception desk is open from 7 AM in the morning to 11 PM in the evening, and sells beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- There is paid parking in the hotel courtyard (DKK 100,-/24 hours). However, please note that parking is limited and it is not possible to reserve a space.
- There is elevator access to all floors.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor common areas.
- The room/rooms is/are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure. If check-out takes place later than 11 AM on the day of departure, the customer will be charged for an additional night’s stay
- If you expect to arrive after 11 PM on Sundays – Thursdays, please note that that check-in takes places at CABINN Scandinavia, Vodroffsvej 55, which is 7 minutes’ walk away from CABINN Express.
- Friday and Saturday you can check-in at CABINN Express after 11 PM.
|Economy||Contact hotel for booking|
|Standard||Contact hotel for booking|
|Standard Family||Contact hotel for booking|
|Commodore||Contact hotel for booking|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the hotel offer parking, and what about electric car charging stations?
The hotel offer parking in the courtyard. The cost is DKK 100,- per day. Please note that there is a finite amount of spaces and they cannot be reserved. 4 of the parking spaces are reserved only for charging electric cars. The cost for these spaces is the same as regular cars. Payment for charging your car happens via Sperto, and you have to use your own charging cables. Sperto can use more than 30 different apps/chips from other providers and the payment can also be done by credit card on Sperto's payment site. Read more at www.sperto.dk/opladning/betalingsloesninger/
How do I check in?
You check in at our reception between 7 AM and 11 PM Sunday to Thursday, and all hours on Friday and Saturday. If you arrive later than 11 PM Sunday to Thursday, you check in and collect your keys at CABINN Scandinavia located 7 minutes by foot from CABINN Express.
Is it possible to rent a baby cot?
You can rent a baby cot for your stay for DKK 50,- per night
Are towels and soap etc. included in the room?
Yes, towels and soap etc. is included for your stay. If you need anything, please let the reception know.
Is there a hair dryer in the room?
You can borrow a hair dryer from the reception.