CABINN Hotel near Forum in Copenhagen
THE HOTEL IS CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. OPENS AGAIN FOR SPRING 2022
Details about the hotel
- The hotel has a total of 86 rooms with 263 beds.
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, TV and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi with a speed of up to 100 MB all over the hotel.
- The reception desk is open from 7 AM in the morning to 11 PM in the evening, and sells beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- There is paid parking in the hotel courtyard (DKK 100,-/24 hours). However, please note that parking is limited and it is not possible to reserve a space.
- There is elevator access to all floors.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor common areas.
- The room/rooms is/are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure. If check-out takes place later than 11 AM on the day of departure, the customer will be charged for an additional night’s stay
- If you expect to arrive after 11 PM on Sundays – Thursdays, please note that that check-in takes places at CABINN Scandinavia, Vodroffsvej 55, which is 7 minutes’ walk away from CABINN Express.
- Friday and Saturday you can check-in at CABINN Express after 11 PM.