We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel was built in 2001 and has been extended in 2015 to 401 rooms.
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, TV and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi with a speed of up to 100 MB all over the hotel.
- In the lobby you will find two guest computers with Internet access, which you may use free of charge.
- The reception desk is open 24 hours a day all year round, and sells beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- The breakfast café is open 7 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 8 AM to 10 AM on weekends.
- Breakfast Buffet DKK 99,- per person.
- There is paid parking available (DKK 100,-/24 hours). However, please note that parking is limited and it is not possible to reserve a space.
- There is elevator access to all floors, including the basement carpark.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor common areas.
- The room/rooms is/are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure. If check-out takes place later than 11 AM on the day of departure, the guest will be charged for an additional night’s stay.