We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel was built in 2001 and has been expanded in 2015 to 401 rooms.
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, TV, and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi with a speed of up to 100 MB all over the hotel.
- In the lobby you will find guest computers with Internet access, which you may use free of charge.
- The reception desk is open 24 hours a day all year round, and sells beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- The breakfast café is open 7 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 8 AM to 10 AM on weekends.
- Breakfast Buffet DKK 99,- per person.
- There is paid parking available (DKK 100,-/24 hours). However, please note that parking is limited and it is only possible to reserve a space from 7 AM on the arrival day. 6 of the parking spaces are reserved for charging of electric cars. The price for parking your electric car in one of those spaces is the same as regular parking. Payment for charging your car is done through Sperto and you need to bring your own charging cables.
- There is elevator access to all floors, including the basement carpark.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor areas.
- The room/rooms is/are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure. If check-out takes place later than 11 AM on the day of departure, the guest will be charged for an additional night’s stay.
|Economy||DKK 510,00||Choose room|
|Standard||DKK 580,00||Choose room|
|Standard Family||DKK 970,00||Choose room|
|Penthouse||DKK 675,00||Choose room|
|Apartment||Contact hotel for booking|
|Commodore||DKK 595,00||Choose room|
|Captain||DKK 675,00||Choose room|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the hotel offer parking facilities and what about charging electric cars?
We have a limited number of parking spaces that can be rented for DKK 100 per night (from 3 PM on the day of arrival until 11 AM on the day of departure. The spaces can only be reserved on the day of arrival after 7 AM. Parking is first-come, first-served based. 6 of the parking spaces are reserved for charging of electric cars. The cost for these spaces is the same as regular cars. Payment for charging your car happens via Sperto, and you have to use your own charging cables. Sperto can use more than 30 different apps/chips from other providers and the payment can also be done by credit card on Sperto's payment site. Read more at www.sperto.dk/opladning/betalingsloesninger/
Is it possible to request a silent room?
Since the hotel is located in the centre of Aarhus, there might be some noise from the streets.
Is it possible to rent a baby cot?
You can rent a baby cot for DKK 50,- per night.
Are towels, soap etc. included in the rooms?
Towels, linen, and soap is included in all rooms. If you need anything else, please contact the 24 hours open reception.
Is there a hair dryer in the room?
There are hair dryers on our Captain-, Penthouse-, and Apartment rooms. If you are staying in one of the other room types, you can borrow a hair dryer from the reception.