We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel was built in 2009 and has a total of 708 rooms with 1,555 beds
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, TV and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi all over the hotel.
- In the lobby you will find three guest computers with Internet access, which you may use free of charge.
- The reception desk is open 24 hours a day all year round, and it is possible to buy beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- The breakfast café is open 5.30 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 6 AM to 10.30 AM on weekends.
- Breakfast Buffet DKK 99,- per person.
- There is plenty of paid parking (DKK 120,-/24 hours). (Bus parking DKK 500,-/24 hours.)
- There is a fitness room at the hotel. Contact the reception in order to require access.
- There is elevator access to all floors, including the basement carpark.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor common areas.
- The room/rooms is/are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure. If check-out takes place later than 11 AM on the day of departure, the guest will be charged for an additional night’s stay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the hotel offer parking, and what about electric car charging stations?
It is possible to park at the hotel. The hotel has 450 parking spaces. The price is DKK 120,- per day per car. Please note that we have a limited number of parking spaces and that these cannot be reserved. 28 of the spaces are reserved for charging electric cars. The cost for these spaces is the same as regular cars. Payment for charging your car happens via Sperto, and you have to use your own charging cables. Sperto can use more than 30 different apps/chips from other providers and the payment can also be done by credit card on Sperto's payment site. Read more at www.sperto.dk/opladning/betalingsloesninger/
How do I check in?
You can check in at the reception which is open 24/7
When is the check in- and check out time?
Check in time is from 3PM and check out is before 11AM
Is it possible to check in earlier than 3 PM?
Depending on availability, we can offer early check in after 12 PM. There is and extra charge of DKK 100,- per hour.
Is it possible to rent a baby cot?
You can rent a baby cot for your stay for DKK 50,- per night