We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel has a total of 209 rooms with 401 beds.
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, TV and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi with a speed of up to 100 MB all over the hotel.
- In the lobby you will find one guest computer with Internet access, which you may use free of charge.
- The reception desk is open 24 hours a day all year round, and sells beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- The breakfast café is open 6 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 7 AM to 10.30 AM on weekends.
- Breakfast Buffet DKK 99,- per person.
- There is paid parking available behind the hotel (DKK 75 per day). However, please note that parking is limited, and it is not possible to reserve a space before arrival. 4 of the parking spaces are reserved for charging of electric cars. The price for parking your electric car in one of those spaces is the same as regular parking. Payment for charging your car is done through Norlys and you need to bring your own charging cables. Norlys can use more than 30 different apps/cards from many different providers and it is also possible to pay by credit card on their website: https://norlys.dk/opladning/sperto/
- There is elevator access to all floors.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor common areas.
- The rooms are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure.
- Late check-out and early check-in may be available. Inquiries should be directed directly to the hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does non-refundable mean?
Non-refundable means that you cannot change or cancel your booking.
Is it possible to store my luggage?
We have a luggage room in the basement for guests where you can store your luggage at your own risk.
How do I check in?
Please go to our 24 hour reception in order to check in.
Is it possible to rent a baby cot?
You can rent a baby cot for DKK 50,- per night
Are towels, soap etc. included in the rooms?
Towels, linen, and soap is included in all rooms. If you need anything else, please contact the 24 hours open reception.