We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel was built in 2007 and has a total of 200 rooms with 473 beds.
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, TV and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi with a speed of up to 100 MB all over the hotel.
- The reception desk is open 24 hours a day all year round, and sells beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- The breakfast café is open 6 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 7 AM to 10.30 AM on weekends.
- Breakfast Buffet DKK 99,- per person.
- There is paid parking in the basement (DKK 100,-/24 hours). However, please note that parking is limited and the parking is only suitable for small passenger cars. Please contact the reception for more info. 4 of the parking spaces are reserved for charging of electric cars. The price for parking your electric car in one of those spaces is the same as regular parking. Payment for charging your car is done through Norlys and you need to bring your own charging cables. Norlys can use more than 30 different apps/cards from many different providers and it is also possible to pay by credit card on their website: https://norlys.dk/opladning/sperto/
- There is elevator access to all floors, including the basement carpark.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor common areas.
- The room/rooms is/are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure. If check-out takes place later than 11 AM on the day of departure, the guest will be charged for an additional night’s stay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the hotel offer parking, and what about electric car charging stations?
The hotel has a limited number of parking spaces in the basement. The price is DKK 100,- per day. Please note that the entrance is very narrow and therefore only suitable for small cars. Contact the reception for more information. 4 of the parking spaces are reserved for charging electric cars. The cost for these spaces is the same as regular cars. Payment for charging your car happens via Nordlys, and you have to use your own charging cables.
Is it possible to rent a baby cot?
You can rent a baby cot for your stay for DKK 50,- per night. Please note that it is only possible when booking Captain rooms.
Are towels and soap etc. included in the room?
Yes, towels and soap etc. is included for your stay. If you need anything, please let the reception know.
Is there a hair dryer in the room?
There arer hair dryers in our Captain rooms. If you stay in a different room type, you can borrow a hair dryer from the reception. You pay a deposit of DKK 100 that you will get back when you return the hair dryer.
Is it possible to store my luggage?
We have a free luggage storage in our luggage storage room