NB: Construction noise may occur
We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel has been extensively renovated in 2016 and differs slightly from the other Cabinn Hotels, as we also offer larger and more comfortable. rooms.
- All rooms have their own bathroom in which includes a toilet and a shower. Every room also has a tv, a kettle with free tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel.
- The reception is open 24 hours a day all year round, here you may buy drinks and snacks.
- The breakfast buffet is open from 6 AM to 10 AM during weekdays and at 7 AM to 10.30 AM during the weekends. The breakfast buffet is DKK 99,- pr. person.
- Behind the hotel OnePark has a parking area, where parking spots can be bought at DKK 80 per day. Parking spots are limited.
- We have two elevators that have access to all 11 floors. Please note that the elevator doors measure 75 cm in width and the total depth of the elevator is 125 cm.
- Check in is from 3 PM on the day of arrival and check out is at 11 AM on the day of departure.
- Conference rooms are available for rental with room for max. 16 people.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check in?
You can check in at the reception which is open 24/7
Is it possible to rent a baby cot?
You can rent a baby cot for your stay for DKK 50,- per night
Are towels and soap etc. included in the room?
Yes, towels and soap etc. is included for your stay. If you need anything, please let the reception know.
Is there a hair dryer in the room?
You can borrow a hair dryer from the reception.
Is it possible to store my luggage?
We have a free luggage storage in our luggage storage at your own risk. Please contact the reception for more information.