We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel was built in 2004 and has a total of 352 rooms with 928 beds.
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, TV, and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi all over the hotel.
- In the lobby you will find two guest computers with Internet access, which you may use free of charge.
- The reception desk is open 24 hours a day all year round, and sells beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- The breakfast café is open 6.30 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 7.30 AM to 10.30 AM on weekends.
- Breakfast Buffet DKK 99,- per person.
- There is paid parking in the basement (DKK 180,-/24 hours). However, please note that parking is limited and it is not possible to reserve a space.
- There is elevator access to all floors, including the basement carpark.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor common areas.
- The room/rooms is/are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure. If check-out takes place later than 11 AM on the day of departure, the guest will be charged for an additional night’s stay.
|Economy||DKK 610,00||Choose room|
|Standard||DKK 680,00||Choose room|
|Standard Plus||DKK 730,00||Choose room|
|Standard Family||DKK 1.064,00||Choose room|
|Commodore||DKK 708,00||Choose room|
|Captain||DKK 803,00||Choose room|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check in?
You can check in at the reception which is open 24/7
Is it possible to rent a baby cot?
You can rent a baby cot for your stay for DKK 50,- per night
Are towels and soap etc. included in the room?
Yes, towels and soap etc. is included for your stay. If you need anything, please let the reception know.
Is there a hair dryer in the room?
There arer hair dryers in our Captain rooms. If you stay in a different room type, you can borrow a hair dryer from the reception.
Is it possible to store my luggage?
We have a free luggage storage in our luggage storage room as well as lockers that can be rented for DKK 20,-. Please contact the reception for more information.