We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel was built in 2009 and has a total of 708 rooms with 1,555 beds, as well as a conference centre seating up to 65 participants.
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, TV and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi all over the hotel.
- In the lobby you will find four guest computers with Internet access, which you may use free of charge.
- The reception desk is open 24 hours a day all year round, and it is possible to buy beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- The breakfast café is open 5.30 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 6 AM to 10.30 AM on weekends.
- Breakfast Buffet DKK 99,- per person.
- There is plenty of paid parking (DKK 120,-/24 hours). (Bus parking DKK 400,-/24 hours.)
- There is elevator access to all floors, including the basement carpark.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor common areas.
- The room/rooms is/are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure. If check-out takes place later than 11 AM on the day of departure, the guest will be charged for an additional night’s stay.