We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel has a total of 201 rooms with 610 beds as well as a six-room conference center with a capacity of up to 120 participants.
- All rooms include a private bathroom with shower, tv and electric kettle with complimentary tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi with a speed of up to 100 MB all over the hotel.
- In the lobby you will find a guest computer with internet access, which you may use free of charge.
- The reception desk is open 24 hours a day all year round, and sells beverages, sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
- The breakfast café is open 6.30 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 7.30 AM to10.30 AM on weekends.
- Breakfast Buffet DKK 99,- per person.
- There is paid parking at the hotel courtyard (DKK 120,-/24 hours). However, please note that parking is limited, and it is not possible to reserve a space. 6 of the parking spaces are reserved for charging of electric cars. The price for parking your electric car in one of those spaces is the same as regular parking. Payment for charging your car is done through Norlys and you need to bring your own charging cables. Norlys can use more than 30 different apps/cards from many different providers and it is also possible to pay by credit card on their website: https://norlys.dk/opladning/sperto/
- There is elevator access to all floors.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the hotel.
- The room/rooms is/are available from 3 PM on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 11 AM on the day of departure. If check-out takes place later than 11 AM on the day of departure, the guest will be charged for an additional night’s stay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the hotel offer parking, and what about electric car charging stations?
The hotel offer parking in the courtyard. The cost is DKK 100,- per day.
Please note that there is a finite amount of spaces and they cannot be reserved. 6 of the parking spaces are reserved only for charging electric cars. The cost for these spaces is the same as regular cars. Payment for charging your car happens via Sperto, and you have to use your own charging cables. Sperto can use more than 30 different apps/chips from other providers and the payment can also be done by credit card on Sperto's payment site. Read more at www.sperto.dk/opladning/betalingsloesninger/
How do I check in?
You check in at our 24 hours open reception
Is it possible to rent a baby cot?
You can rent a baby cot for your stay for DKK 50,- per night
Are towels and soap etc. included in the room?
Yes, towels and soap etc. is included for your stay. If you need anything, please let the reception know.
Is there a hair dryer in the room?
You can borrow a hair dryer from the reception.